Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A question with no right answer

Well, I clearly keep getting behind on the photo blog updates, and I was wondering if anyone checked it anymore. Would anyone be devastated to see it go, pass on to blog heaven? If yes, let me know and I'll keep updating it as usual. If no, I'll TRY to keep updating it, but maybe less ambitiously (it takes so long to upload twenty photos at a time!), and I won't feel too guilty if I stop updating it altogether. I could, instead, do a monthly facebook album . . .

Let me know, ye who look at this blog:

[_] Irene, I HAVE looked at your photos here and want to see more. Keep posting!
[_] Irene, nobody is even reading this! (This is a trick box because you can't truthfully check it.) (But you get the idea.)
[_] Irene, I prefer facebook albums.

If nobody says anything, it's like a giant check mark in the second box, and don't worry, I won't be offended.

I hope that you're doing wonderfully!!

3 comments:

  1. Hola Irene! Soy Almudena!!! y sí, yo sigo tu blog y me gusta ver las fotos!!! así que no lo dejes!!! aunque lo de la actualización mensual tambien me vale... jejeje

    En fin, espero que te vaya todo bien... a ver si nos vemos antes de que te vayas a Madrid. Ya sabes dónde estamos...

    Saludos!

    Almu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almudena, !ven a visitarme en Santander! !O en Madrid! Y: He estado mirando en los supermercados y he visto muchos platanos para freir (ahora si que los conoces, ?no?), asi que si les voy a preparar un mofongo rico cuando regrese a La Coruna en septiembre. MMMMMMM. Asi: http://www.dominicancooking.com/forums/images/mofongo_art.jpg
    Pero mejor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photos!!
    -JD

    ReplyDelete